The SHS Community Service Program’s goal is to help volunteers learn about the local social, economic and educational issues through action. Listed below is information regarding approved community service and the process for successfully completing a timesheet for hours earned.
Service Hours Definitions:
- Donation to Recipient: Volunteers meet up at an impoverished institution receiving a donation and help unload resources.
- Pick-up from Donor: Volunteers meet at a location of the donated goods and help load the resources into the moving trucks.
- Corporate Move-out: Volunteers meet up at a corporation disposing of unwanted school supplies and furnishings. Offenders help the SHS Project Manager package and move supplies.
- High School Clean-up: Volunteers pick up trash at the impoverished school being cleaned.
- Pro bono: Volunteers donate their professional skills to assit our organization by creating and improving business practices.
Interested in helping students?! Request more information: email@example.com